The first International Summit on Laozi and Daoist Culture was held in Beijing from November 5-7, 2009.
Organised by Prof. HU Fuchen, president of the Laozi and Daoist Culture Research Association (老子道家文化研究会), the summit took place in Beijing and featured a reception in the Great Hall of the People.
The theme was “The Great Dao: Science, Harmony, Health”.
- Desire in the Daodejing
- The Moral Fool: A Daoist Alternative to Morality
- Daoist Culture and Human Civilization in the 21st Century
- A Discussion of the two Qi’s in the first chapter of the Daodejing
- Zhuangzi’s Polished Mirror
- The Shamanic Influence on Early Daoism
- Max Weber and Dao
- Chinese Ancient Psycho-analysis
- Daoism and Climate Change